SELLING THIS BEAUTIFUL RARE 1970 FORD LTD BROUGHAM 429 CID
• 4 DOOR SEDAN
• APPROXMATELY 83,000 ORIGINAL MILES
• ONLY ONE OWNER PURCHASED NEW IN NOVEMBER OF 1969 FROM PARKER MOTOR COMPANY IN ARIZONA
• ORIGINAL PAINT
• DRIVE TRAIN ENGINE
• SUPER CLEAN ORIGINAL CLOTH INTERIOR
• ORIGINAL OWNER'S MANUAL & WARRANTY BOOK
• COMPLETE RECORDS AND REPAIR HISTORY
• NEW SPARE TIRE
• ALL 4 TIRES ARE IN GOOD SHAPE WITH GOOD TREAD DEPTH
• VERY CLEAN IN AND OUT A MUST SEE!
• REGISTERED & INSURED IN CALIFORNIA!
IT’S A SURVIVOR CAR!
IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AT (916)
OR EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS!
Some history on the Ford LTD. It was a car model name that has been used by the Ford Motor Company in North America.
The LTD designation is considered by some an abbreviation of "Luxury Trim Decor" and by others as a limited body style classification for the Galaxie.
The 1970 LTD had the same body as in 1969, but with a different front clip that eliminated the body-colored horizontal divider (but retained the hidden headlights). The tail treatment was revised also - the red reflective tail panel was eliminated and the taillights went from square to rectangular, and they also got rid of the reverse lights in the center, a first for the LTD since its introduction. They were now on the rear bumper. Ignition switches were moved from the dashboard to the steering column this year, like the rest of the Ford line. The front side marker lights were changed from white to amber, and the engine displacement callouts were eliminated. All bodystyles and drive train choices carried over from 1969. Brougham models were now the top trim, which included full wheel covers, more ornate trim inside and out among other luxurious touches.
Location: Citrus Heights