MEDICAL CLINIC FINANCIAL/ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT (SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) in Maine
Edit your ad
Other: The ad is older than 3 months.
Why should you consider CPAplace, the Medical Professional's CPA?
1) We are an one-stop shop for your medical billing, coding, payroll processing, bookkeeping, financial and tax planning, etc. needs.
2) We are small and local. You wont be just an account number to a bureaucracy based in who knows where.
3) We are located in an actual office building, not in a residence.
4) We are providing a service not a software for you to self-serve.
5) We are one of the few CPA firms that has a niche in serving medical professionals.
6) We have CPC (Certified Professional Coder) on board.
7) We have a previous Medicare appeals officer on board.
8) We have references and testimonials available on request.
9) Our medical billing manager was managing the medical billing department at USC.
And.....10) we work within your budget.
When calling or emailing, please provide us with your basic info:
and the Maximum Pricing range desired.
For medical billing/coding, please provide:
annual gross income,
number of full-time/part-time providers,
number of locations,
average claims per week,
currently inhouse or outsource.
For payroll processing, please provide:
number of employees,
frequency of payroll (weekly, every 2 weeks, twice a month, monthly)
salary or hourly,
direct deposit or manual check,
employee benefits and other payroll deductions,
current payroll processor.
17800 Castleton St. Suite 578
City of Industry, CA 91748
Physical address located in the Puente Hills Business Center, Union Bank building.
Location: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA