This is the revolutionary clean-burn design, FABCO Custom Plus Pioneer Z Zero-Clearance Fireplace-Stove insert with the Add-On Furnace Ducting System. The Pioneer Z furnace kit is designed to couple the heating capacity of the Pioneer Fireplace to your existing forced air furnace ducting. It offers the convenience of thermostatically controlled forced air heating from your woodburning fireplace, and is especially effective at heating rooms that are distant from your fireplace installation. Heats to 2,000 sq. ft.
The Pioneer Z uses 6" Class 'A' insulated pipe, which offers improved heating efficiency by constricting chimney airflow and holding heated exhaust gases in the firebox longer.
FABCO'S controlled stainless steel baffle plate makes this Pioneer easy to fire up and very efficient under normal burning conditions. When your fire gets up to temperature, a turn on the baffle control handle will close the baffle plate, enhancing secondary combustion and improving firebox heat transfer.
Automatic Draft Compensator-This "hidden" feature maintains a constant draft pressure regardless of chimney height, wind direction, size of fire or draft settings. The compensator lowers condensable material levels in the chimney and significantly reduces creosote build-up problems.
1) FABCO PIONEER Z Zero-Clearance Fireplace Insert - 48"W x 38"H x 24"D - Very Good Conditon - (Discoloration on outer edges in photo is just from removal of tile surround and will be covered when re-installed)
2) Dayton 1/3 Horse Power Motor Model # 6K030D
3) Dayton 9" Diameter Wheel Blower Model # 2C889
4) 16' (four 4' sections) of insulated chimney stove pipe - 6" inner diameter, 9" outer diameter
5) 16' of approx. 6" flexible ducting
6) 25' of 4" flexible ducting
7) 25' of 9" soft air-duct
8) Two white air registers
9) Two metal duct work register boxes
10) Misc. metal duct work
We have had absolutely NO problems with anything! This is an older unit, but it has not been used very much. We removed this system because we just do not like to deal with firewood, so we have not utilized this wonderful fireplace enough to justify keeping it. We decided to switch to a propane insert.
Please call 530-