Microbiologist in Charlotte, North Carolina For Sale
|Date posted:||1 December 2009|
|Type:||For Sale - Private|
|Other:||The ad is older than 2 months.|
|Edit your ad|
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
The strength to heal our nation's defenders.
Help us make the scientific discoveries that will protect our Soldiers and our nation. As a microbiologist and Officer on the U.S. Army Reserve Health Care Team, you'll work in state-of-the-art laboratories, surrounded by professionals who share your passion for microorganisms. Working in your community and serving when needed, you'll be proud of the contributions you make to your country and your career.
- Health Professionals Special Pay of $30,000, paid in three annual increments of $10,000
- Up to $50,000 in education loan repayments through the Health Professionals Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP); paid in three annual installments
- Paid continuing education and training
- Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
- Low-cost life and dental insurance
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
- Privileges that come with being an Officer in the U.S. Army
- Training to become a leader in your field
- Master's degree in medical microbiology from an accredited program acceptable to the Surgeon General
- At least one year of clinical laboratory experience in a DOD health care facility, university or other facility
- Certification by either the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or the National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel (NCAMLP)
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver)
- Permanent U.S. residency
Numerous positions are available worldwide. Please click "Apply" to request an info pack.
Company: U.S. Army Medical Service Corps
Ad provided by Get Food Science Jobs
Company Name: U.S. Army Medical Service Corps
The strength to heal our nation's defenders. RESERVE MICROBIOLOGIST Help us make the scientific discoveries that will...
Time: 11:03 a.m. EST
Date: 28 Nov