Summary of Restrictive Covenants
Rogers County, Ok.
1. Shall be used for single-family residences only.
2. Building set back lines – both side yards of not less than 25 feet.
3. Single- family dwellings to be a minimum of 2000 square feet of floor space and new construction only.
4. No noxious or offensive activity.
5. No mobile homes of any kind.
6. Barns, outbuildings, car ports, porches and detached garages will be allowed.
7. No tent, shack, garage, barn or out building shall be at any time used for human habitation, temporary or permanently, nor shall any structure of a temporary nature be used for human habitation. However, a Travel trailer, 5th wheel or Motor home may be used for human habitation temporally for no more than (6) six months, while a permanent home is being put on lot.
8. No inoperative vehicles shall be stored on any lot.
9. No business, trade or commercial activity accept in-home business, shall be carried on upon any residential lot.
10. Fencing shall be of new construction.
11. Sewage system must conform to DEQ and Rural Water Dept. regulations.
12. No more than 1 large animal per acre shall be raised, bred or kept on any lot, except for a total of 4 household pets. All animals must be fenced in or kept on a leash. No animals shall be bred or maintained for commercial purposes. No animals on any lot without a dwelling to be used as a residence. No swine (hog or pig) allowed on any lot
13. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up a full and complete copy of the Restrictive Covenants from the Seller, the Realtor or at the Rogers County Court House, as this is only a summary and not complete.
Electric- VVEC (Verdigris Valley Electric Co-op) Phone , 8901 E. 146th St. N., Collinsville, Ok. 74021
Water- Rural Water District # 7, Phone , 20352 S. 4230 Road, Claremore, Ok. 74019
Trash Service- John’s Refuse Phone .
Phone- To order or move Service 1- - AT&T 1-
Perk Test- Campco Environmental / Mindy Campbell Off#
Arvest Bank ( Hubb-Neel Addition Lot & Land Program ) 100% Financing
For more information Call Joyce Merriman
We Recommend Amanda @ Arvest in Pryor (918) 825-8710?
ARVEST bank (Pryor) will 100% finance!!!!
4 acres for sale
Hubb Neel Subdivision
Must build 2000 sq ft.
Nice Houses already being built in the sub division
one large animal per acre
Lots 2 and 3
Lots of WildLife
Rural Water / Cable / Electric /
EMAIL : email@example.com
Location: NEAR CLAREMORE
Copyright © 2010 Americanlisted, inc.